Thursday, June 19, 2008

A few more graduation photos...


A silly cell-phone picture of me getting ready in a restaurant bathroom... earlier when I'd taken Grace to the bathroom and we were talking about the bagpipers we'd spotted at the bar, a woman told me that her son was getting his Ph.D. in philosophy, and was my husband also graduating today? I told her no, that I was the graduate, and she seemed a little nonplussed.



We got a good Wilder family picture from Sara, but the Klinefelter one involves closed eyes and blurred images, so perhaps another camera captured it a little more clearly.


The kids had a great time zipping around the quads after the ceremony - there's so many fun climbing opportunities, plus a cool tent of indeterminate purpose whose floor they really thought must be a trampoline, despite its lack of bounciness.

No comments: