Thursday, June 12, 2008

Another blooming update

Is that your yucca blooming, or are you just happy to see me? Seriously, it's yet another phallic looking plant in bloom. It's not the prettiest flower, but kind of cool. *Very* cool is Peter with his two cars, gifts from a friend... he has woken up for the last couple of mornings and before he says good morning, he asks if I know where his cars are. (Usually, it's yes...)




The salvia around St. Francis is finally blooming, and the new hydrangia I put in this spring is looking good, although I thought the blossoms would be reddish, not white. C'est la vie...



I'm not sure this particular lily will ever bloom, for reasons of its having been stepped on during its infancy, but it's got little seedy nodules going. The nasturtiums we planted are coming up nicely.




Our mystery vine budded and has bloomed... Wally diagnosed it as a clematis. It looks like it won't be a heavy bloomer, but the blossoms are pretty.


No comments: