Thursday, June 14, 2007

Grace's veggie update



The vegetables are growing! We have a bunch of marble-sized tomatoes, lots of basil, (not that that kept us from buying just two more plants), our jalapeneos are looking great, the oregano is about to take over, the zucchini are getting scarily large already. The lettuce, which got into the ground a little late, is a little green carpet over the soil. We have four or five nice-looking beans. (Note to selves: next year, plant more bean plants.) The mint and thyme and sage are doing their groovy herb thing, and we are optimistic.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Mmmmmmm. Basil. It looks great! Let me know if you'd like company some day in the garden. (I'm on my summer schedule, which means I'm fairly free when I'm not traveling.)

Unknown said...

ummm, not sure why my google account thinks my name is colloquium book. it's me, Elizabeth.