Saturday, March 14, 2009

Happy sunny Saturday.











Today I did a quick run on the treadmill and then (after an appropriate period of sitting around with a book - it is Spring Break, people) the kids and I biked about a mile down the road and had a picnic at a little playground. We're going to do it again, all summer long, because it was so fun, although there were the usual moments of pursuading Peter to take on a task he's not sure about and I ended up pushing him back up the big hill to our house when we came home. Our other plans include putting some seeds in the teeny terrariums I bought last weekend and spending more time outside today and tomorrow, when it's supposed to be warmer - today was just slightly on the cool and windy edge of pleasant.
The photos are totally unrelated, but too fun to keep to myself. I forget the name of this superhero, but he was fierce and awesome.

No comments: