Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Holy everloving printer action!




So Peter and I trooped into town today to leave a copy of the dissertation for my advisor and give one to the dissertation office. I got a couple of pictures of him standing on top of the printed copy before we left the house, which he found wildly amusing. When we got to school, we accidentally entered a classroom which I *swear* used to be offices (oops! sorry about that) and then found our way to the right office, the one with the inboxes, and there's a photo of him putting the thing in the right box. Then we dropped a copy off at the dissertation office and had lunch at the duckpond. Peter charmed the coffee shop folks while we were buying our lunch and I told them that he was here helping Mommy turn in her dissertation, and they went, "Awwwww...." and then, "Wait, are you Mommy? Congratulations!" which was fun. We watched the turtles and fish and ducks, then I let Peter take a few pictures, and he cashed in his chips on the way home and is still sleeping peacefully.




No comments: