Sunday, April 29, 2007

Our trip to the nursery!



We have a love-love relationship with the nursery nearest our house. We love to buy plants, they love to see us coming to buy plants. I decided last year that plants could be budgeted as entertainment, because we don't go out much, or have extravagent expenses related to a fancy social calendar, but we do buy plants. Today we bought some rosemary, because Grace begged for it ("Mom, I love the smell so much!") and an eggplant, because who knows, we might get lucky with it, and some sage because I'm determined to expand my cooking to include more fresh herbs. We also got two more shrubs for the backyard and some of the purple stuff, the name of which escapes me at the moment (one more sad realization that I should have taken Latin somewhere along the way, because I'd be able to remember plant names). Grace practiced taking pictures of flowers, too.

No comments: